Electric Oil Pump
Uh-uh. There’s no way we’re taking our car in for an oil change. Call us silly if you want, but we’re tired of shelling out money for something we can do ourselves.
The thing is, changing oil is a pain. The last time we did it, the oil spilled everywhere. And no matter how many times we washed our shirt, it wasn’t enough to get the stains out.
So we’re up one oil change, down one shirt. Oh yeah, we had to have the driveway re-tarred too. Guess our brilliant idea wasn’t so brilliant, after all. Whatever, they can’t all be winners.
And that doesn’t mean we give up. We know there’s an easier way to do this, and we’re gonna find it.
This oil changing pump is compact, mess-free, and makes changing your oil fast and easy.
Before you can count to ten, you’ll be done.
- Mess-free. Oils stains are the worst to get out. Don’t get oil all over the place, or yourself. This changes things out totally mess-free.
- Super-fast. Forget waiting in line, change your oil out in just a few minutes. That’s not an exaggeration. It probably takes longer to clip your nails.
- Jack-free. Who needs a jack? This pump takes the oil out of the top of the engine, so there’s no reason to even get under the car.
- Compact. It’s small and lightweight, especially for what it does. Not exactly phone-sized, more like a loaf of bread. Store it pretty much anywhere.
- Save money. Oil changes can really add up, especially depending on the oil you get. Just DIY. It only takes a few minutes to save a lot of money.
It’s simple to understand and easy to use, even if you’re not a car guy.
Look, anyone can do it. Just pull the oil cap off and insert one end of the tube into the oil reservoir. Put the other end into a bucket. With us so far?
Now hook it up to your car battery, turn it on, and it does the rest for you. When you’re done, just turn it off and fill the reservoir with new oil.
Order this oil changing pump now and change your oil quickly and easily.
You might not be a professional mechanic, but your car won’t know the difference.