Portable Blender Juicer Cup
Oh my holy banana peel.
Is that a blender that travels?! No freaking way.
What about power outlets? Electrical cords?
You know, all the stuff that makes traveling with a blender nearly impossible unless you enjoy big hassles and headaches.
Forget everything you thought you knew about blenders.
Create mouth-watering smoothies quickly, easily, and without the need for an electrical outlet.
Check out these awesome features.
- USB powered. Just one charge nets you 8-12 smoothies. When you’re running low, just plug it into any USB port and recharge for another round.
- Portable. Lightweight and so compact it fits into your cupholder. There’s also a carry strap to make it even easier to move from one place to another.
- Powerful. Six stainless steel blades ensure that whatever you put into your blender gets crushed. Even ice!
- Easy to clean. You don’t even need to run it through the dishwasher. Just add some water, run your blender, and pour it out.
- Built-in strainer. Too many seeds? Skin? The strainer makes it easy to sift out those things you don’t want, leaving only the things you do.
This is it. No more excuses. Don't grab drive-through when you can make a smoothie.
Drop pounds, shed inches, and feel good inside and out.
Create perfect, fresh smoothies from anywhere.
Order this today and take control of your life starting tomorrow.
I am in love with this little blender! Perfect for my morning pre-workout shakes. Given, I only use it to blend frozen fruits, crushed ice and some protein powders. It takes no time to at all and I can take it to another room so I don't wake up the whole house blending.
PRO: easy to clean and store, perfect cup size, and blends smoothies well. Fairly quiet (for a blender) and portable.
I really like this blender! It's super lightweight, fits great in both my work and diaper bag and love the color. It is super easy to use, just make sure you cut up some fruit before putting it in there (bananas or cut strawberries in halves). It works really well, battery is great and I would definitely order again!
I love this little blender. I just got it today and have already used it twice. Once I charged it, I cut up the fruit small and held the on button down to start. To clean it all I did was put water in it and turn the blender on.
I bought this for my girlfriend who likes to skip breakfast a lot. Now she uses it on the go and make quick healthy smoothie on the go. Make sure to charge it properly, or else if the battery is low the speed of the blender also go down. I would recommend to charge it every 2 days.
Super easy to use! My favorite part is the battery life, it lasts pretty long so I can bring it with me when I'm going away and would like to make a smoothie in the morning without recharging it. I made a quick video demonstrating how easy it is to use. The color is gorgeous and the cleaning process is so easy. I just put water and soap in it and blend it and it'll be good as new!