Breathable Travel Baby Carrier
Having a baby doesn’t mean you stop traveling.
We’re not talking about going from one end of the country to the other. We’re talking about the day-to-day stuff.
Going for groceries, grabbing a coffee, taking a walk in the park on a sunny day.
If you’ve got a baby and want to stay on the move, you need this portable baby carrier.
Check out these awesome features.
- Multi-functional. Front seat facing, hip seat sling, kangaroo wrap. Carry your baby the way that’s most comfortable for you both.
- Strong and durable. These straps can hold your baby’s weight times ten, so unless your baby’s a professional wrestler, they’re safe.
- Lightweight. Your baby weighs you down enough, this carrier won’t. The cotton is light and breezy to keep you and your baby cool and comfortable.
- Extra pockets. Don’t run out of diapers or baby wipes. We’ve made sure there are plenty of pockets for your baby essentials.
- Adjustable. Are the straps too short? Too long? Don’t worry. Adjust them to whatever length you need. It only takes seconds.
Don’t be afraid to step outside your home once in a while. And when you do, take your baby with you.
This portable baby carrier makes traveling with your baby easy and convenient.
Order this baby carrier today so the next time your friends ask if you can meet for coffee, you don’t have to search for a baby sitter. Just take baby with you.
I'm on day two with this thing and I'm obsessed. It's lightweight to wear and a comfortable perch for my 10.5 month old. I've had horrible back issues from jutting my hip out to carry around a 20+ lb baby all the time, but with this I can walk and stand fairly normally while having her on my side. I'm loving all the storage pockets, too! I find the design well thought-out and it's very adjustable.
Great product! Bought it last minute for our trip to Disney and I'm so glad I did! It takes seconds to put on, isn't cumbersome, super sturdy, and great for piggy back rides for our 6 months old! Much more comfortable than I thought it would be!
I would say this is one of those things they make nowadays to make baby and mommy more comfortable and life so much more easier. I use this a lot. It's just so much more comfortable than having to actually hold the baby on your hips.
Best thing invented. My baby loves to be with me when I cook or when I walk around the store. It helped me carry him without getting tired so quickly. When we go to the park, I don't have to take a huge stroller with me, I can just have him on my hip and play. Has a cool little pouch for my phone and wallet. You just have to re-adjust it every time you put it back on.