10X MAGNIFYING LED LIGHTED MAKEUP MIRROR
Our makeup mirror is a joke. It’s so tiny we might as well be putting on makeup with a blindfold. And our reflection always looks blurry for some reason.
But what’s the alternative? The bathroom mirror? That’s even worse. You can’t get close enough to really see what you’re doing.
Last time we tried tweezing our eyebrows, we ended up looking like a cartoon character. And one time we left the house with clumps of mascara in our lashes.
What we need is a mirror that actually helps us with our makeup instead of making things harder. But that sounds like a fairytale.
This makeup mirror rotates, lights up, and has 10X magnification so you can always see what you’re doing.
Ready to fall head over heels? Check this out.
- 10X magnification. Sometimes we need to get up close and personal. With 10X magnification, you’ll never miss a thing.
- Cordless. No wires to worry about or anything like that. This runs on batteries that you’ve probably already got lying around your house.
- Sturdy base. Move this mirror around the counter all you want. The suction cup base is super sturdy so it won’t tip over.
- LED lights. Putting on makeup is kind of precise. This mirror lights up your face perfectly so you can always see what you’re doing.
- Rotatable gooseneck. Turn, twist, or bend the mirror in any direction you need. It’s neck easily rotates so you always get the angle you need.
It’s cordless, lightweight, and easily portable, so you can take it anywhere.
Going on vacation? Need it in the bedroom? Just pick it up and move it.
There are no cords to trip you up and you won’t have to hunt for a power outlet. That’s as easy as it gets.
Order this lighted makeup mirror now and take your makeup routine to the next level.
You’ll look sexier and feel more confident when you know your makeup is done just right.
In simferopol, the order came for three weeks, the track was served, the mirror was packed well, the whole came, only was without a protective film and everything in prints. Quality, of course weak, but performs its functions.