Easy Car Ice Scraper
Weirdest looking ice scraper ever. But it’s also the best. We learned that last winter when a snowstorm hit and our old scraper fell miserably short.
You can’t exactly drive to work or get the kids to school when your windows are frozen over and visibility is a big, fat zero.
Our old scraper kind of scratched at the ice but not much else. Our neighbor gave us his scraper, this weird funnel-shaped thing we thought was a joke. Turns out it’s brilliant.
Scraping ice in circles knocks it off three times faster. And snow pretty much jumps out of the way. For something so light, it packs a big punch.
We asked to borrow his and never gave it back. Hope that doesn’t mean we’re getting coal in our stocking.
This magical car ice scraper can’t be dropped, breaks ice fast, and covers more windshield than traditional scrapers.
It’s pretty awesome. See for yourself.
- Ice breaker. There are these rounded spikes on back that let you break ice and scrape it off. Don’t worry, they’re not sharp, they’re just powerful.
- Un-droppable. The sure-grip handle is narrow so your hand can wrap all the way around. It’s impossible to drop, even on a snowy day.
- Better coverage. Stop pushing and pulling your ice scraper across the windshield. Circles cover more windshield and get snow off faster.
- Instant funnel. The spiky side comes off so you can use this as a funnel. Fill up washer fluid without spilling it.
- Solid as stone. It might not look like it, but this scraper is built solid so it lasts more than just a winter or two. Hang on to it for years.
It’s small enough to fit in your glove box and powerful enough to break through ice.
Typical ice scrapers are too long and take up too much room. This is small enough to fit in your glove box and won’t jostle around on you.
But size doesn’t stop it from doing its job. It scrapes ice and snow down in just a few seconds so you can get out of the cold and back in your car.
Order this magical car ice scraper now and clear your windshield faster and easier than ever.
Even if winter’s gone, it will be back. Be ready for it.