Brrr. Ever wake up to a cold draft leaving icicles on your skin? We have. Even with our bedroom window closed, we can’t keep the cold air out.
Sure, we’re warm enough tucked under the covers, but once we sit up, we’re shivering from our head to our toes. Not a great way to start your morning.
We got one of those blankets you stick your arms through, but it was super scratchy and made us itch. Next came the rash, and our new blanket went bye-bye.
It wasn’t really that warm to begin with. More like a light bedsheet. We want something we can snuggle with, not something that barely qualifies as a blanket.
This sleeve quilt is ultra-soft, warm and cozy, and completely hypoallergenic so anyone can use it.
We’re loving the whole snug-as-a-bug idea. Let’s hear more.
- Ultra-soft. This is the softest thing ever. We’re talking the kind of comfy you never want to crawl out of. And who says you have to?
- Machine washable. Don’t worry if you spill something. Just toss it in the machine and it’ll be like new again.
- Warm and cozy. Oh my gosh, this is so warm and cozy. Not the kind of warm that stifles you, the kind that rocks you gently to sleep.
- High quality. We only used high quality materials and fine, even stitching. This is top shelf all the way.
- Durable. This won’t fall apart on you even if you use it every day. We made this to last for years, not weeks.
- Hypoallergenic. Don’t stress about your allergies. This is hypoallergenic so you can use it without irritating your skin or sneezing up a storm.
It’s lightweight and portable so you can snuggle anywhere in the house.
It’s big enough to cover your bed, but not so big you can’t move it around. Take this from your bedroom to the living room without getting weighed down.
Order this sleeve quilt today and stay warm even on the coldest of days.
Even if winter’s not here yet, it’s coming. And summers are unpredictable. Be ready for any temperature the weather throws at you.